baby name??

ok so my daughter isnt born yet ...im due in may and havent had the chance to pick and stand by a name...so ladies i need ur help..

so far we r thinking of Summer...but i kinda think its to much since my other daughters name is autumn..what do u think??no bashing plz.

and if u think summer is an ok name do u guys have any suggestions for a middle name that would go with summer???i really need help im running out of time..

feel free to suggest other names...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is your child, name her what you want. I think summer is a pretty name, and it is kind of novel to have children with names of the seasons.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I really like the name - Summer Love ?
    It's funny cause I was just telling my niece about this name today. She's also due in May. Congrats!
    Lauren1782

Answer by Lauren1782 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Summer is good, a middle name I though of is Lynn. If you want another first name suggestion I suggest Amber.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• yeah its cute people can call her summertime
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i would go with spring sense being born in may is still spring lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I like summer !! thats really cute and it matching its other sibling! .. what do you think of Summer Sky?
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2009