6 weeks postpardom-still bleeding?

4 weeks after i had my baby my vaginal bleeding almost stopped completely. i was only wearing panty liners and what little came out of me was white. Then all of a sudden i started bleeding thick and red again. The night before my hubby and i got pretty intimate-no sex but i was most certainly turned on. Could that have caused the sudden reoccurance of blood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Health

• yes it could dont worry i freaked when that happened to me its fine your hormones are still wacky so when you get aroused your hormones pretty much sky rocket off the charts and it does cause bleeding after a baby but its nothing unusual
    haydns_mommy

Answer by haydns_mommy at 2:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I agree with the pp. You may have even started your period. I did 6 weeks after having my son. If you are worried call your ob.
    t1gger143

Answer by t1gger143 at 2:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• both pp are correct. could be a period, could be your arousal level, could be hormonal surge. After my first son i was irregular(starting /stopping) for a few months. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2009