• In the Spotlight:

17 years and no family picture

My dh & I have been together 18 years, married for 17. Our oldest will be 17 in June and probably away at college in a year. We have NO family pictures! We have had appointments to get them made but it never happened. UGH I don't even like studio portraits. Any suggestions for a casual family picture?

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 2:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im sure that you know someone who knows someone who is a photographer. ask around and maybe they can take some pictures for you cheap or free. and it would be totally casual.
    oldsoulmom

Answer by oldsoulmom at 2:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I am a photographer and money is not the issue, just don't want something that is staged. Need Ideas, but thanks for yours
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 3:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Maybe have a barbeque with some friends and when you have a minute ask your friends if they would take some pictures of you and the family. I think that would be nice and not staged at all. Good luck, i'll let you know if i have any more ideas.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009