Snail Mail

Is anyone interested in becoming penpals through snail mail. I see letter writing becoming a lost art and would very much like to set an example for my children by using written communication. Is anyone interested?

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 3:12 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• SURE! I live in Ohio and have 1 2 yr old daughter. Shed love to color pictures to send too, if thats ok?
    NewTakeOnLife09

Answer by NewTakeOnLife09 at 3:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• oops it looks like I typed twelve and I meant ONE 2 1/2 year old
    NewTakeOnLife09

Answer by NewTakeOnLife09 at 3:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• that would be great. My 8 y/o would love to do the same. I wil pm you my address and you can do the same if you like.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 3:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You should start a pen pal group on here (if there isnt one) because that sounds like a great idea. Also if you want more than one I am interested as well!
    kristalee83

Answer by kristalee83 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• aww♥ this sounds cute... but be careful!! there are some crazyies on here
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Count me in. I used to write my penpals for years. I even wrote soldiers in the military who had no one or rarely got mail. Writing is becoming a lost art and I love getting something in the mail besides bills!

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Ano Ny Mous
    1234 CafeMom Drive
    Silly Land,USA
    56789

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I want to become pen pals with mommies....lf any one of you want to be pen pals with a mommie from Califronia. I have been looking for pen pals who are moms and havent found a site until this one here so if anyone wnats to be a pen pal with me send me a not and i will give u my addyand if want me to write the first letter send me a note and i will get it out soon as i can.

JrsMommy2007

Answer by JrsMommy2007 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2009