What are you doing awake?

Im trying to get my daughter to go to sleep. She is six weeks old. And she is WIDE awake. What are you doing?

oldsoulmom

Asked by oldsoulmom at 3:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sufforing from insomnia ugh. I hate it lol. I usually don't get to bed until 2 or 3. That and just bein bored :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• stressed
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Damn, I feel for you and your baby. 6 weeks old, huh? You're a good one I nursed mine and often fell asleep like that! Of course, my baby slept in the bed between me and my husband until they got about 3 months old even though their crib was in our room. If we needed private time, we'd put the baby in the crib.

Late nights and early am is my private down time. I'm usually on line, reading or meditating. I don't go to sleep til 5am. LOL. Of course, when I'm working (construction) I go to bed at 8pm. Work usually starts at 6am.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 3:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Insomnia here too... most nights is about 3 but I am still up..... really bored too
    kristalee83

Answer by kristalee83 at 4:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I woke up at 6:00 am and this is the first place I come to. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• hung over, woke up at 330 can't get back to sleep
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have trouble sleeping, so I'm awake early every morning.
    Grandmomof7kids

Answer by Grandmomof7kids at 7:06 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I live in Guam and it's only 9:15pm Thursday here.
    LeoneLover13

Answer by LeoneLover13 at 7:16 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I am awake because I have to get my 4 year old ready to go to a friends house to be watched and my 15 month old I am getting ready to take her to get a heart testing done because they think she might have a heart murmur or poor circulation so we are praying that nothing is wrong with her.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Insomnia & pain as usual :(
    Lily.MD

Answer by Lily.MD at 8:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2009