How do I know?

So the other day I was having contractions and didn't even know it, well the Dr.'s told me to count how many contractions Im having. But when I was on the monitor and I had had ten within less than an hour I didnt feel anything what so ever, so how the heck am I supposed to keep track if I never even felt anything? I know to watch for the hardening of the stomach but thats about it

Breezy1988

Asked by Breezy1988 at 3:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 8 moths preg myself and basically if you are not feeling them, they are not strong enough to make anything (like cervix) change to do harm. Its a great question for your doc tho. But remember the NST machines are very sensitive to all contrctions, so they may register, n=but they are not strong. Rarely, and I mean its very rare, a mom will never feel comtractions, but if you had that kind of pain disorder, you would know by now from other incidents. good luck and try not to worry. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009