• In the Spotlight:

i need help on how to get pregnant, did u guys struggle with irregular periods?

well i had my son in april 09 and didnt get my period, and after like um i would say 3 months of breastfeedin i was waitin for my period for about 7 months i finally went to the obgyn and he said it was stress he gave me pills to take to get my period and after 8 days i got it. now we are tryin to concieve but i dont know what could be the problem do u have any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you need to see a doc/specialist. There are too many reasons to list and define here. good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Go see a doctor the list i could come up with is to much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would discuss with my doctor provera/progesterone and Clomid. Progesterone to start a cycle and then Clomid to assist with predictable ovulation. I would use ovulation predictor sticks to figure out my ovulation. Best wishes! Oh, I think you meant you had your baby in 08?
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 8:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Everyone is different so definitely ask a doctor. My wife has PCOS, and used to have VERY irregular periods. OBGYN put her on birth control for a couple of months, and had her monitor her temperature. I believe she took a couple of doses of a fertility drug, before she got pregnant. Our second came much easier, and my wife's periods are now more regular, but still not ideal.

doubledutydad

Answer by doubledutydad at 10:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009