Idiots on the bus

Why is it that ppl(men especially) who have been to jail and/or in recovery feel the need to talk extremely loud to their "buds" they meet on the bus? They feel the need to let everybody know they going to or have been at a meeting or they gripe about how stupid the cops are for arresting them because they found it necessary to drive with a suspended license!! sorry just needed to vent!!
Anyone else need to vent??

WAganma56

Asked by WAganma56 at 5:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah i think its even more annoying when they decide to sit right next to you and tell you all about their life from being a child until now. including jail time and why. Most will say but I'm not a bad person, I'm a good person who made some very bad choices. So whats your name? Ae you from around here? I realize they are lonely or what ever, but seriously.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 9:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I don't need to vent no thanks lol but your story is funny. I don't know maybe they just think it is clever getting arrested lol
    Blondielicious

Answer by Blondielicious at 6:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I've been to jail, and been in recovery and I don't ride the bus, and I 'm pretty private about it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• wow someone is uptight! if you dont like the convos than listen to an mp3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Public transportation EW!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• One of the banes of public transportation. Just be glad they are in recovery. You're a lot safer that way.
    Darkwolf

Answer by Darkwolf at 10:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It is annoying. I don't ride the bus (or the lightrail) very often, but I get annoyed every time I do. My dh rides the bus everyday and always has the weirdest stories. He doesn't mind it usually. His issues are the drunks and smokers who always seem to sit by him, he says the smell is so overwhelming that he's almost puked a few times. He usually just laughs at the idiots that are loud and obnoxious.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yea I occasionally have run ins with men who see a guy they were in jail with couple of years ago. It's pretty funny how they complain that they got arrested for doing drugs! Sometimes you just have to laugh! But they do tend to be louder then other people who are also having conversations about other things. Maybe they are proud of the fact that they were in jail? They seem to find it awful funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009