Is it normal to show a little pooch at 2 months? Which month normally is it to show?

luminaglow

Asked by luminaglow at 7:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, it's not exactly normal to show at 2 months, but if you are a very smaill framed person, I think it is possible. My last pregnancy I showed at 2 months, but then found out I was having twins.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 7:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I showed early. By 10 weeks I could wear some of my maternity clothes and people could tell i was pregnant
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• this is my 3rd pregnancy and i have a pooch at 8.5 weeks. saw one baby on ultrasound so it's not because of multiples. everyone knows i am expecting by looking.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 9:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You can show really early for several reasons. If it's not your first pregnancy you show earlier. Multiples certainly take up more space and show earlier. A cyst or other growth can take up space and make you show earlier. Or if you are a really skinny to begin with you will show earlier. My friend was showing by 8 weeks w/ her second, I swore up and down she had to be having twins but she wasn't, just showing early b/c she was skinny and it was her second.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 10:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• All the above answers are true. With my first, i didnt show, til like 12 weeks or so, with my second (I lost) I showed a little later than that. With my 3rd(lost at 5 months), I showed about 10-11 weeks and with my twins, i think I showed as soon as I conceived!!! LOL Not really, but it was early on.
    Every body is different and people show earlier than some.
    Congrats on your pregnancy! :)
    LuckyShelly

Answer by LuckyShelly at 12:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2009