Do you like your friends kids?

I have a friend and i adore her and hubby and 2 of her 3 kids. One of her kids just annoys me and i don't like her. She is spoiled and mean. She purposely lets the dog in the house, she fights with my girls, she slapped my daughter once and i got mad and all i said was keep your hands to yourself and she cried bloody murder and it caused my friendship with her mom to strain for months. but this situation happened with another of their friends as well. do they not see their child is spoiled and bratty? i already learned to ignore her but i was wondering is it just me that feels this way.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like two of our friends kids, the others I could really do without.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• my DD is only 4 and she has this 5 or 6 year old friend that I cannot stand lol she is anoying I think because when the girl next door is playing with my DD she tells my DD she isn
    t going to be her friend anymore if she plays with that little girl and stuff. She also makes my DD cry a lot.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yeah, some of my friends kids I absolutely adore and some annoy me. I think what annoys me more then the kid, is how the parents treat them. I have one friend that always calls her daughter a princess and comes up with excuses for her son's bad behavior and never disciplines them when they do stuff to other kids. That just makes me not like their kids.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 7:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My neighbor, and friend, has three girls and the youngest one drives me nuts. LOL. She is very bratty. She's only been over here a few times and the last time she was here I told her that if she couldn't play nice with my kids then she wasn't welcome here anymore. Well, that was 3 yrs ago and she hasn't come back. LOL. The other girls are welcome to come over any time.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:33 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yes all my friends have pretty good kids. Now there are times when they get out of hand but that's what kids do.
    LND

Answer by LND at 8:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I do like my friends kids, infact I love them. But my friends and I have the same views on discipline and parenting, so it's not hard.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:56 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• One has children I do not like. Well, I like them, and care about them, but I don't like their attitudes, and how rude they are. All 4 of them are ages 6 and under, and they say f- -k you, and every other curse word. They also scream all the time, get in fights, if she takes them somewhere they climb all over the car, hit each other, pull each others hair etc. The whole time I'm talking to her, her children are going wild and screaming. It's really annoying trying to talk, and she doesn't do anything about it. Their kids tell them no, they don't listen, they get in to everything. It's just frustrating to be around them without getting a headache. It's the parents fault though.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I love my friends' kids. Generally though, I have to really like the parents to like the kids. Kids I don't know? I have no use for. I generally don't find them charming or adorable or "gifted". That cute little song your little Billy is singing in the restaurant? It's annoying to me.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 9:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I like my kids and my sisters kids but that is about it lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My Dhs friend has a gf that has a 2 and 4 year old. I can not stand the 4 year old she always has something smart to say, pushes my kid ( my 2 y/o ) takes my DDs bike when she gets here and wont let my DD play w/ it, takes my DDs food, will walk into the kitchen and grab everything she wants. Then the kid down the street is really annoying he's 4 and acts just like Caillou (the tv show) I can not stand that. I'll only let my DD play with them a few times a month.
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 9:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2009