If you had an older widowed neibghor would you help them with shooping and little errands if you saw they needed it or would you just leave them to fend for themsleves?

just curious..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes! It would make me feel good to help them out.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I've actually lived between 2 older widowed ladies before. I usually checked in on them a couple times a week, or more if I knew they weren't feeling well or something. Usually nothing came of it, they were both very proud women who didn't want to accept a lot of help. But there was one day when one of them fell in her yard, and I was able to help her get back inside and call the paramedics to come check her out. She was fine, thankfully.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would help.

Actually we have an older married couple next to us and the husband has cancer and his outlook is not good. Last year my hubby started cutting their grass and plowing their driveway. I feel it's our duty to help others. I hope if we ever need that help someone will be able to offer it.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yes, I would help if they needed it.
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 8:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would help,No doubt about it.
    LND

Answer by LND at 8:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would help them.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 8:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would try to befriend them and certainly help if they needed it. They might not need someone to help run errands for them, but they very well may need friendship.
    yakamoz

Answer by yakamoz at 9:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• it would depend. If they weren't able to drive and had a hard time getting around I would offer to take her/him shopping, mow lawn, take out trash and rake leaves. If they were still pretty active I would drop the if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• HELP THEM, IT FEELS GOOD TO HELP.

Answer by older at 9:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would help out in a heartbeat.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009