If you have full cart of itmes and the lines in the store are really long do you let someone with 1 or 2 items go ahead of you

I have i beilve in karma and i hope it comes back to me

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• It depends on if my kids are with me. If they are, by that point, they're getting to the point where they'll start misbehaving, so I don't let someone go ahead of me b/c I want to get out of there before the kids start acting up. But, if I'm alone, I will let someone go ahead of me. As my kids get a little older and are more patient, then I will do it when they're with me, to teach them about being nice and being generous, but we're just not there yet. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• try, but they often try to shoo me forward to go before them, because I apparently have a cute attentive toddler (their words, not mine) every one wants to play with.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 7:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• yes
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I do even with my kids. Some folks will say no that's OK, you have kids I'll wait.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I do, although if the express lane isn't too full I'll wonder why they aren't there.

Answer by Bmat at 8:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• always
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I always let someone who has less them me go in front.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yes, but always go throught the self checkout and when someone does this I am for some reason always in the middle of checking out.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Absolutely. Its silly to make them stand there and wait on me.
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• most of the time I do, unless I am in a real hurry.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009