who is your hero?

my grandad my mom, my kids...

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 7:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My father Jesus Christ
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:47 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My parents
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 7:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• John Patrick Stewart
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Jesus. He's he only one who can actually save me :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 8:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Jesus Christ first and formost who died for my sins....My second hero is my Husband who risks his life every day to put electricity in millions of homes! He is my Coal Miner!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Jesus Christ Our savior, and my brother Harley. He has Cerbral Palsy and I look at everything he's been thru already at 11 years old and it makes all my eveyday problems look so small. He also has a VERY big heart and would help anyone who needs it.
    LND

Answer by LND at 8:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Today is her birthday! My hero is Judy (my adopted mom). April 07 I was diagnosed with cancer.. our family was going through a lot, and to make things worse, in Aug 07 my A.brother age 26 (Judy's baby) hung himself, she found him, cut him down, and tried to revive him. (but he was already gone) She came to live with me (I thought for me to take care of her since she was grieving so) and I started chemo in September. Funny, she had every reason to think only of her grief and pain, but became MY main source of support. She was there through my husband and I separating, treatments, hair loss, sickness, and fatigue. She made sure my son had fun and played and didn't have to see mom so sick all the time. She put aside all her pain and was there for me 100%. We lost Judy July1 08. But if there ever was an example of being a true christian, she was it. She put aside her grief and was there for me. She is my hero. We miss her.

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 9:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• my mom!
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My sweet mom!!!
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• So many personal heros. My OB saved my daughter's life and mine. My step cousin, Allison, fought cancer (hodgskins) twice while in her twenties and while her husband was recovering from Leukemia. She did this while raising three kids and doing it all with a smile on her face and while trying to help other young women with cancer. My father-in-law who took care of my mother-in-law when she had a neurological disease, and who took care of my mother-in-law's 100 year old grandmother years before, and who did so without complaint or bravado because it was the right thing to do. My father who is a human rights activist without wearing a banner. My mother-in-law who passed in Feb but donating her organs and saved several lives. The fireman who put out the fire in our yard two years ago before it reached the house.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 9:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2009