if the baby is always moving the not two days nothign is that normal

frog75

Asked by frog75 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Perhaps moving has slowed down because the baby is bigger- not sure how far along you are. Rather than wonder and worry, call your doctor and get checked. When you get a chance, would you please post an update so we know how things are?

Answer by Bmat at 8:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I totally agree with Bmat. I wasgooing to say the same thing....call your doc.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My baby does the same thing. Super active for a few days then almost nothing for a few days, then repeat. It freaked me out the first few times but now it's just normal. I agree though, when in doubt, call your doc :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• its fine hunny i am 5 months and there are days my baby kicks me all day then i might go2 days and he want kick me .
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Sorry to alarm you, but you need to go in for ultrasound and monitoring now. Two days is a LONG time. My client had 24 hours and it was because the placenta dislodged from the uterus. That is very serious. Because I was so aware of it, when my daughter stopped moving for a few hours I went to my OB. She did not respond to stimulus (they use this shocker thing that buzzez) so they sent me to the hospital for an emergency c-section. I was 38 weeks. There was a ton of meconium in the fluid, indicating she had been in distress. I had a good outcome as my daughter did not aspirate the meconium (which can cause cerebral palsy amongst other things). If I had waited she likely would have had a very bad outcome. I am not an alarmist, but when your fetus ceases all movement you need to take it VERY seriously.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 9:07 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• fine laying sideways ok
    frog75

Answer by frog75 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2009