WHAT SHOULD I MAKE OF IT?

me and my bf have been together for 9 yrs now and have a kid together we live together for the last 2yrs now in our own place.i started working by his company a yr ago and all was well.lately like in the last month or so he has come up with excuses not to have sex if his not tired then its the no condom thing...............do you think he could be seeing or atleast getting it from someone else

babelatious

Asked by babelatious at 8:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• its' possible, but I really think it's stupid to assume that just because he doens't want to have sex that he's fooling around. Women always make excuses to not have sex and if we were accused of steppin out, there would be hell to pay. So it could be he's stressed or any number of things, yes it's possible he's steppin out, but dont' just assume that. Talk to him, find out whats going on and be prepared for the answer
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• True dat.. even if its not physcl yet, its emotional i would say.. if you work so close arnt you spyn??? i would be.. test him out and then you will know the real truth mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Is that the only thing that has changed? Is he disapearing and you dont know where he is at times? Could it be he is just stressed out about work or something else? Ask him why you havent been intimate latley. Not in an accusing way but say something like I really miss being close with you is something wrong? My cousin newley divorced had this happen to her the whole month of december he just kept saying he didnt feel like it. Then come to find out he was staying up all night talking to some girl on the internet and left her. He then told her it was really because he just didnt feel attracted to her anymore. Maybe you could plan something romantic this weekend with him. and see if that works.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• maybe you guys are just spending too much time together. everyone needs a little space. if he's feeling crowded, that could effect his desire to be intimate with you.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 9:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Possible but not sure. My hubby accused me of cheating 'cause we weren't doing much and I was definitely not cheating. He knows my pain issue with sex, so it makes me not want to do it when I know I'll be in pain. But I can see why he would have thought that, and you too. Come out and ask him why he isn't showing much interest anymore.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• sounds like it. But, By now you should be married. Don't give anything for free.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Maybe he is cheating or maybe he's discovered that he likes to masturbate to women on the internet or maybe he has a medical condition. The only way to find out is to ask.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• thx ladies for all the answers but like i said ive asked everyday and the same reasons to tired or no condoms we dont have a pc at home so he cant be surfing the net ...........maybe im just going over board with this maybe it nothing really
    babelatious

Answer by babelatious at 11:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• There are warning signs. Less conversation. Less time spent with you. More time on the phone. Starts taking better care of his appearance. Things of that sort. If none of these things are going on along with his recent lack of sexual interest...could just be a down time.
    steponme

Answer by steponme at 11:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2009