What is the best way to get pregnant?

My husband has been together for 5 1/2 years and nothing has happened yet. I have two children already. At one point he was sterile, but surgery was done and now he can have kids, it just hasn't happened. I have tried the double shot theory and holding my legs up for 45 minutes. What else can I try?

Bec_Key

Asked by Bec_Key at 8:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Try the ovulation thing...find out when you're fertile. Or go get a check up and see if it's okay.
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 9:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Reversal surgery doesn't always work...not 100%
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Just forget about getting pregnant. Once u really believe you cant. I wont stress and you will!.. Worked for me :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• The best thing is go to walmart and buy a digital ovulation test by clearblue easy. If you have a 28 day cycle you should ovulate around day 12-14 so start testing around day 10 (there's 7 strips in a box) and when you see the smiley face it means you are ovulating. Start having sex around day 10. Make sure it's every other day (so you can build up the sperm count) for 2 weeks and it should help. I would say if you haven't gotten pregnant within 3 months to see a reproductive specialist and do a sperm analysis on him to see and the RE will tell you what is the best method. If he has low sperm count then you could try an IUI or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I found out (by doing a survey by pregnant women) that the guy sitting and the girl on top does the trick..
    Trust me..
    Me, my friend, that movie Juno, and my cousin all got pregnant like that..
    so I decided to take a survey on pregnant women on how they got pregnant.. most of them said that way..
    Not very convincing I know, but worth a shot! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Apr. 10, 2009