Can't get him to stop crying!

My baby is a little over a month old and I can't get him to stop crying this morning :( :( Oh the agony of hearing that poor little man....(YES I'm holding him and doing everything in my power to get him to stop....so no im not just letting him cry for those that have to judge)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He might not be feeling good. Bless your heart, my daughter had reflux so she cried ALOT!!!
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Has he pooped lately? Maybe he's gassy. The first 3 months I carried DS on my arm on his belly. His head at my elbo while i gently bounced him and rubbed/patted his back. Maybe take him for a walk, sometimes a change in senery is enough to distract them. A walk will likely clear your head too, much needed after the ordeal of getting ready to go out.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• yea fresh air can lull them to sleep too
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• well just remember that when you get overwhelmed he can feel it. Possibly he doesnt feel good. with my daughter now (2 weeks) and my son when he was little (3 yrs) i would walk around with them and bounce them a little or tap them on the butt. dont forget to check his diaper too. Good luck!
    italianmami9457

Answer by italianmami9457 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2009