Would you do this?

I'm supposed to go wedding dress shopping tonight with my future MIL and SIL right after I get out work. I wasn't thinking and wore a thong. Would you still go wedding dress shopping and have your future MIL & SIL help you in and out of dresses even though you're wearing a thong? Or should I cancel for another day? (PS. I don't have time to go home and change)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wore a thong when I went and tried on my wedding dress without thinking too lol but it was just my mom with me but it was one of the store associates helping put them on. Underwear is underwear. I wouldn't care. If they have a problem with it.. its THEIR problem, not yours. :) Go dress shopping.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• GO SHOPPING! They shouldn't care one way or another about what kind of underwear you have on.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 9:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Just stand with your butt away from them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would stop and buy a pair of regular underwear. Before trying on the dress change the underwear. I have done that before and a strapless bra. I hate wearing a strapless bra the less OI have to wear one the better.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 9:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Go shopping don't let it bother you.
    LND

Answer by LND at 9:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Depends, I guess. Are you okay with them seeing that much of your butt?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• it's underpants go. At least your considerate enough to have a pair on. : )
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It's underwear ! No matter what kind they are going to see it anyways. Think of it this way. Your in your granny pannies and they are going to see you so who cares it's a thong.
    Mommy2be31660

Answer by Mommy2be31660 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Here's one for ya. My sis lived about two hrs away from home while planning her wedding. She had an apt to meet my mom at the dress maker on sat a.m. She drove home...don't know what she was thinking..not wearing any underwear under her jeans. They get there and the lady tells my sister to go ahead and take her clothes off. She gives my mom a strange look. The lady is standing there waiting and they are both looking at my sister like well...what are you waiting for? So finally my sister pulls my Mom aside and tells her she has no panties on. My mom flips out but not knowing what else to do, goes in the bathroom with my sis, takes of her big white granny panties turns them inside out and tells my sis to put them on. So she does and now has to stand there in front of this lady holding up underwear 3x too big so they don't fall off while the lady alters the dress. Talk about embarassing! She would have loved a thong!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Stop and buy some :)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 9:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2009