WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Ok, I am trying to conceive #2 and I have PCOS. I day 20 since 1st day of period that was induced and took 100mg of clomid to ovulate... i did not use and ovulation test but did the bd every other day like supposed to. Is it possible I would have symptoms of pregnancy already? I have increased urination. I have felt sick to my stomach for 3 days and have had terrible heartburn all this week. I do not feel like getting out of bed in the morning and i am usually a morning person. nipples are more tender and boobs may feel hevier. I am not sure... I conceived #1 on sencond month of clomid 50mg. Anyone have any feedback for me...I hate this 2ww.

revas

Asked by revas at 9:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, you can have symptoms almost right away. However, keep in mind that you are LOOKING for those symptoms and you can really talk yourself into them. I did on my first couple tries with Clomid. Also, Clomid can make your hormones very wacky which can cause some of the symptoms as well. It sucks to wait, if you're antsy just buy a gazillion tests and do one every morning until you are 5+ weeks after LMP. Baby Dust!
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 11:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2009