Anyone else's kids have school tomorrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• No.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• yes. my SD has a half day and my SS has preschool like normal, but is having a party for the last 45 minutes with an easter egg hunt.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Yes! My children have school tommorrow. They are off on Monday but that is because of budget cuts in our school district and has nothing to do with Easter. They are not even having an Easter party.
    Cbous

Answer by Cbous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Mine dd is off friday and monday.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Mine are out tomorrow too
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Mine are off Friday and Monday. When I was young (back during the Jurassic period!) we got 2 weeks off at Easter! WOW!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 1:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Josef is off tommrow then all of next week for Easter Break.
    Josef1129

Answer by Josef1129 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Nope - she only goes two days a week, LOL.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My oldest is off tomorrow and Monday, but she goes to a Catholic high school. The others all have school tomorrow and Monday. It doesn't bother me though because they were just off for Spring Break a couple weeks ago...I really need to get things done around the house and I prefer them not being around for a few hours.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My kids have off tomorrow and all of next week for spring break. But it's a Catholic school and that's how it always was (I went to Catholic schools in this city as a kid and they are/were all the same).

When my oldest went to public school they were supposed to get their spring break that week, too, but because of snow days it always got cut short. The first year they had 1/2 day Thursday, off Friday and that was the entire spring break. They were supposed to get a 1/2 day on Wed, off Thursday, Friday and Monday. I swear it's the shortest spring break I've ever heard of but that was the schedule. The 2nd year was the same as the first but at the last minute they gave the kids Monday off, too and added an extra day to the end of the year.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2009