Problem with 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

I bought my 07 Santa Fe on New Years Eve of 08. I only have 27,000 miles on it...I have had to replace original tires with new tires.Had to buy new tires because the low mile originals cupped.The new tires purchased this March have already cupped too!! The tire place had punned us back to Hyundai dealership. Still waiting to hear from dealership...3 days at this writing. My question is has any one heard or had the same problem with tires on the Santa Fe? Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• We have one. We've used tires for years. But we bought ours preowned from another dealer so we had no dealings with hyundai. Never had any problems out of it!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2009