is there something wrong with me??

ok i am a mom and a wife i am still very young im 19 wont be 20 till later this year. My husband and i have 1 son and we have sex like all the time and i haven't been pregnant again not once is their a possibility their is something wrong with me or him if so what do u think is wrong??

cuttievachck

Asked by cuttievachck at 9:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you trying to get pregnant? Are you tracking your cycle and having sex during ovulation? And how long have you been trying?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Having sex all the time is not the fix. That can actually cause problems if your husband has a low sperm count. If you are trying to get pregnant again try having sex every other day. Also there is a possibility of suffering from secondary infertility. I myself have that problem. It took us a while to get pregnant with our second and our third.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You could just be having sex at the wrong times in your cycle. I suggest reading "taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Weschler. It's a real eye opener when it comes to how our bodies work, when we are fertile, and potential issues. It can also be used as birth control.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 11:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• def keep track and make sure your having sex at the right time. alot of doctors will tell you that its completly normal for a couple to try for 6 months- a yr with no sucsess before it would be considered a fetility issue.
    destiny00843

Answer by destiny00843 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2009