HELP MY HUBBY PICKS HIS NOES!

ok so i have caught him picking his noes and eating his boogers and it grosses me out and i have confronted him about it and he gets pissed off at me and then he will deny it. I tell him that i will get a tissue if hes to lazy to get up and get one, he just ignores me... If were laying on the couch watching tv and its dark in the room i will act like im asleep and peek and i see him look over at me and then he will pick it and eat it.. I dont know what to do !!! LOL i dont even want to kiss him cuz im not sure when the last time he ate one LOL... what should i do ??? do they have counceling for addiction to eating boogers ? jk really what should i do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he actually likes the taste. I am sure he is probably very embarrassed by it since he denies it when he's caught and doesn't do it out in the open when you are watching. Honestly, I don't think there is anything you can do. But I wouldn't make fun of him for it, he is probably already upset about you knowing.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Stop kissing him, and then when he asks why you don't kiss him anymore... tell him! thats just sick and he need to grow up and stop that!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• But boogers are dirt and dust and whatever is in the air that you breath and it gets stuck in your noes hairs !! i mean thats a little nasty dont you think??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• ya i havent kissed him in a long time... I just make up excuses not to ! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• mine does it too lol but he only eats them when he's on the computer & he don't think i see him doing it.. he also has a bad habit of wiping them on the walls.... for a 30 y/o man, it's kinda sad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I think as gross as it is, it's got to be some sort of a compulsive thing... some bad habit like biting your nails that you just can't stop, even tho you know there's small pieces of feces and urine, and who knows what else under there, but you just can't stop.
    I couldn't kiss a person that chews their nails for that reason... I'd just be upfront and tell him I can't do it and why. I stopped kissing my hubby when I saw him share a cup with someone (one rinsed it out and the other used it and they apparently did this every day).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Do you ever say anything to him ??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• yes all the time... he blames our dd for wiping it on the walls & i say "she can't reach that high!" and he laughs it off, it pisses me off so bad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• that is disgusting wow cal hgimburger boy hahaha lol just kidding. here were i live people pick their nose in public all the time they just dont care you see people pick their nose and then you see them studying their boogers i guess its really gross my husband picks his nose but he doesnt eat em and when i see him i yell at him for being nasty and he just thinks its funny but eeww eating them ?
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 10:33 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• hah lol i meant booger boy i wrote burger ha woops lol
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 10:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2009