What should I put in my 5 month olds Easter Basket ??

I cant think of anything to put in his basket... Please Help with ideas, nothing too expensive tho

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A teether, biter biscuits, a new toy, new bib, cute clothes.

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• A teether, new toys, bibs, outfits, a stuffed bunny, baby sunglasses for summer

Answer by DDry at 10:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have a 3m old and we got her a Stuffed bunny, Some pacies, And a few toys. When they are that young you can just get them things they need or would put to use.

Answer by edgpag at 10:24 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I would suggest no grass stuff. It makes a mess and you don't want your LO eating it! ;) Other than that just run through Target and find some cute things you think he'd like. Make sure the basket has low edges so he can rummage through easy.

Answer by AndrisMom at 10:44 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• what I did for my 9 month old dd is instead of jelly beans I used Baby gummy bears, I put a couple toys, baby fruit sticks, yogurt melts, biscuits, and one hollow cholocate egg( I will prolly eat most of it). Gl and Happy Easter

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009