If you've experienced this, you mind telling me what it is? :'(

Im 38wks and 2 days and i keep having a pinching feeling in my stomach...and it hurts sooooooooooo bad...i feel like someone is taking my insides and litterally twisting them!!!

I also feel like im going to puke...

what is this??? :'( :'( im gonna cry!

im about to go back to bed because i dont wanna be awake for this pain lol

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 10:09 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am at 38 wks, well just about 39 and this past week I started getting some strange pain too! It kind of felt like getting a stitch in my side, but not quite in my side. Any time I moved it got more intense and almost brought me to tears! Mine is round ligament pain. I did google it and found it one the WTE site. I took a hot shower and some tylenol and laid in bed. The next morning it was gone. It came back 2 days later and it seems to return when I carry something. I carried the car seat out to the car to get ready for the big day and the damn pain came back. I carried a load of laundry...etc... I had a DR appt yesterday and they confirmed the round ligament pain. They said there is not much you can do, but that it would go away after the baby was born. It is either me moving or the baby moving that is causing it, but they said they can never tell which for sure. Good Luck I feel for you!
    stephgood1

Answer by stephgood1 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i dont know what it is , i have had that feeling before and all i did was go back to bed to . im sorry i hope you feel better.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• thanks :-\
    its hurting more and more..and everytime the baby moves it pinches more and hurts like effing hell!!

im on the brink of crying....and im not having contractions so idk whats going on
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• id try some tylenol and water and just lay down , feel better soon honey
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It could be round ligament pain. Google it and see what you get....I remember getting this in my stomach and it nearly made me fall over...took my breath away for sure. Hope you feel better soon.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009