Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is anyone an utrasound tech? or have info on being one?

I would love to be the person that does ultrasounds on pregnant women. I am planing on going to school soon and was wondering what degree i would need inorder to do this. How many years? and anything else i would need to know inorder to have that job.

Im thinking radiology and that is what i applied for but idk

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • IDK a lot but I do know it is radiology. I use to work in a hospital but I was admin but I had friends who worked radiology

    Answer by Dayija at 10:20 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

  • look up radigrapher... they do baby ultrasounds, heart monitoring by ultrtasound. You go through some kind of institute it can take anywher from 10 months to two years depending on the school and where you live. Im actually looking into it too! :)

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.