im a mom who wants to work from home anyone know how

momof3bears

Asked by momof3bears at 10:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• You have to find something you love. I am an independent consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. It is FREE for the first 30 days. If you are interested let me know. Just email me and I can give you some more info.
    Ashley Lee
    tinyurl.com/ashdbre
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 10:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I do. Message me and I can share what I do . It is a great opportunity. Legit, profitable, and debt free company. Would love to have you join my team.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• What do you enjoy doing?There are alot of opportunities out there that are available.I suggest going with needs and not luxury items as people dont always need those and they are usually the first to go.Unless they are affordable.For me I am looking for a business,but am in the research phase before making a decision.gl.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• What kind of job are you looking for? I do a variety of work at home jobs. You can read the ones I use at Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Good morning mama!
    I remember being were you are too! I have a home business and it's better than great! But you have to be willing to WORK! I work about 4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    I am with Ameriplan. We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.
    With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:44 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• cont...
    401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

• I also run a Co-op Style website with Legit home businesses, WAH Jobs, Survey and GPT sites and other money makers, savers and spenders... Make sure to check it out...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hey girl...I have the perfect solution for you....Avon is ONLY $10 to start.....and if you remain on me team for at least 4 campaigns you get a refund!!!! There is also a bonus going on right now where you get $25 for each of your referrals, plus the chance to earn an ipod!!! We have a lot to offer and many incentives! You can also get a $200 bonus if you recruit 5 people in 4 campaigns!!! If you are infterested please email me at ljralston@verizon.net
    Thanks
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 12:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hey there,

Check out www.cashcrate.com  .  What you do is take surveys and earn money by doing this.  Its actually quite cool and fun.  I just opened mine and am already at $5.50 right now.  I would say you could average from 10.00 to 50.00 bucks a day if you wanted to.

Website: CashCrate.com

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 2:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Are you looking for a work at home job or a business?? I have been working at home for 7 years with Premier Designs jewelry business. Would be happy to help you any way I can.
    Best wishes!
    ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom's to Work at Home!
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2009