UTI or Pregnancy?

I keep getting sharp pains in my lower stomach, I feel tired and a little feverish. I feel "warm"... like a lingering hot flash. My urine is dark, and burns when I pee. I feel slight nauseau, but im not gagging over smells *like dinner that i didnt put away last night.. lol* I should start my period somewhere around the 16th, so Im not sure if any of this is pregnancy symptoms or if they are symptoms of the UTI im pretty sure I have. The part that is worrying me is the cramping and twinges I keep feeling. I dont know if that is part of a UTI or not. I get recurrent UTI, but this one is worse than the others, so maybe thats why?? I know its too early to take a test, otherwise I would. Im going to see my Dr. tommorow. Just wanted some input... thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• definitely a UTI (or possibly STD). I'm just getting over a UTI. the clue. burning when you pee.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Your bladder could be having spasms, many people have that when they have a UTI, they just don't always feel it. Your symptoms sound like UTI symptoms to me, if you compare them to pregnancy symptoms. Good Luck...hope this helps.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i agree the burning when you pee means infection .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Wow! I was just going to say what the first poster said!
    but it could be 1 of three things..

1-REALLY REALLY REALLY bad yeast infection that doesnt itch (i used to get yeast infections but they didnt itch, just burned)

2-terrible UTI (or u could have something wrong with your bladder

3-An STD, and if its that ask your man wth he's doing lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• so the tiredness and cramping could go along with a UTI? Out of all the answers given, im pretty sure its a Uti or possibly bladder infection if anything-I dont drink water-just coke and coffee so that would be the cause....ive just never really felt so feverish and tired and crampy from a normal UTI... so maybe its moved into my bladder?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• yeah, I was told that caffeine and sugar make the symptoms worse. you should go to the ER if you have a fever with it.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009