k how soon is labor

last night i had contractions about 7 min apart a few brought tears to my eyes. they lasted at least a min. i am having a ton of pain in my crotch area and i have had increased discharge like crazy some yesterday and more this morning. i have the green light from the dr that i can go anytime. they have already stopped labor twice. i was already dialated and effaced. i am just wondering cause i didnt really feel this way with my daughter, i went in and ended up being induced. also i had diahrrea and vomiting through the night and felt like i had to pee even when i haf just went. i am so confused because they have no tappered off but i am having cramps in my back and really low. baby is still moving good though. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• depends....how far along are you?
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• could be anytime or could be a week . try going for a long walk .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• by my edd i am 35 weeks, by my calculations i am 37 weeks. he has dropped a ton and i am now swollen havent been the entire time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• if by your due date you are 35 weeks L&D will stop your labor again . doesnt matter what you say it matters what the dr says. they will still stop it for 2 more weks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• they have already told me they will not stop it again. after 34 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• that is putting your baby at risk . im sorry but sounds like a bad group of drs. if your baby is born before 37 weeks they will go to NICU
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2009