If i told the doctors to induce me NOW, u think they will? (Serious question)

Im 38wks 2 days..im in sooo much pain.. I cant stand it..i really cant..i honestly dont think i can last those 2 weeks that i have left til the due date...

im getting depressed WICKED bad
the pain is just unbearable and making me depressed even more
im constantly in pain to the point where now, im actually losing sleep..in soo exhausted lately. i honestly dont pee that much at night either..i just lay awake staring out into my dark room waiting to get tired.

im on the brink of just crying...I really need this baby out now...
and i dont want to come off as selfish...i really dont...
So you think if i asked them to induce me they will?
Or if i told them "I want a C-Section next week" you think they'll even do that?

I dont care if i have to ruin my body to get her out...its just so... :'( :'(

please no one bash on me for this... =( im serious..if i tell the doctors to induce me, you think they could or would

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it really would depend on your dr. my dr said he is a meaney lol so he wont til 39 weeks. that is when mine is planned for lol . it would not hurt to ask honey . the worst they can say is no right ?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• It depends on your doctor, mine wouldent until 39 weeks exactly! Just talk to your ob about doing it on the day you are 39 weeks if its bothering you too much :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Its acctually safer for the baby if you wait until 39 weeks, the longer they can cook in there the better ya know? Most ob's wont induce until 39 weeks unless its an emergency........
    jokermom

Answer by jokermom at 11:08 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• That is how i felt weeks before i finally delivered my daughter. The only reason they induced me is because my water kind of broke. I would def ask or if anything schedule and induction once you are 39wks.
    mommy806209

Answer by mommy806209 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Well, heres now an update..i just spent the last 10-15 minutes in the bathroom, having the worst diarea ever (and ive had it for like a week now) i feel like im going to puke, and i still have those sharp pains...

And while i had the runs, while they were falling outta me, my pelvis had a TON of pressure on it...the only movement my baby makes is putting her bum in the air...

so idk what this kinda means?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Oh I'm sorry. It hurts I know. I had my first with labor then c-sec and other two kids each w/a section. With out a difficult medical history that you don't have now and hopefully won't, a section won't be done at this point. An induction at your gestation when in good health usually isn't done either for painful discomfort . How's your bloodpressure, your bloodwork, urine? If those are all ok mommy THAT"S GOOD. The oven's gonna ding soon and the baby will be done and ready to serve up and kiss and snuggle and hug, honest!!!!! As soon as literally where ever no matter where u are what you are doing when that ache that pain hits push your breath out very very super slowly, looking straight out something and nothing absolutely nothing else. If u don't do that as soon as right away a pain hits u, u'll hurt and not deal with it. U want to deal with the pains the pains can't leave u yet. Shoes w/o heels helped me to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• idk honey i have been feeling the same way for about a week now . sometimes when i go BM at all i feel so much pain and pressure i cry out in pain. id go ahead and ask the dr . when is your next appointment ? if next week then try to call them and talk to them . good luck honey
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i called and im going to see them at 1pm today...thats in about an hour and a half...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2009