Do you ever get stalked by a salesperson?

Last night I went shoe shopping and I swear, one of the saleswoman wouldn't leave me alone! When I shop, I like to browse alone and figuire out what I like. Of course when I finally know what I like they are nowhere to be found! But this woman was hovering over me and I was like leave me alone! I think it was because I had my 2 kids with me and she probably thought they were going to mess around but they sat right by me looking at her like"What's your problem lady?" Even after she asked me if I needed any help and i said I was ok for now, she followed me up and down the aisles and stood over me while I tried the shoes on. She was probably tryin to give good customer service but she was annoying me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if you were just walking up and down the rows she probably was just keeping an eye on you making sure you didnt try to steal . i know when i worked at departmetn stores and stuff we had some people followed that just wondered around .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I always get stalked by this real estate agent everyday...wait he's my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Some businesses make there employeee follow customers around so they are right there in case you need another size or something off a shelf.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:24 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Maybe, but i got so annoyed I left without buying anything. Going to try again tonight at a different store!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• maybe they work off commission. I work in retail and some of the more aggressive sales people will try and stick close to the customers b/c they want to make sure you come to them when you are ready to check out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009