Do you have a Bumbo? When did you first put your baby in it?

Just wondering what age you put your baby in a Bumbo seat, if you have one? I know it has to be when they can hold up their heads. I think my son would be OK but I'm just curious what ages your kids were when you first put them in them.

Thanks!

ErinMarie123

Asked by ErinMarie123 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think my baby was 3ish months old when we put her in it. You will be able to tell if it's too soon once you put your lo in it. She loved it though! It was like a whole new world to her.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• About 4 months, and she loved it.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I'm not sure there is a certain age as longas they can hold there heads up they are fine
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 11:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• my son has been in it since he was 1 month old
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Mine was about 3 months old.
    Just remember - use it on the floor only! No counters, no chairs, no sofas, no beds. It is to be used on the floor so if he falls out of it, he doesn't fall OFF of something too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Watch it if you have a chunky monkey! I know a couple of people who had chunky babies and their poor little legs didn't fit! lol

Other than that, I don't know. I never used one, but know some people who had them and liked them.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I put my son in it at 5 or 6 weeks and he loved it. He is 9 months now and I stil use it for eating if I don't want to use a highchair
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 12:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i started using mine when he was 31/2 mos , now hes 4mos and he can already push his way out of it. so be carefull and always watch then they can suprise you!lol
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i think around 2 months
    timandisaacsmom

Answer by timandisaacsmom at 2:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009