what was would you know if you is pregrant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• im with the anon,..........what??
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Well. Tooked I a test pregnancy appeared line know would I.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• slapping forehead

Anonymous

• TROLLING
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• huh???? you took a prego test and it had a line? well its either positive or negative!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• maybe it is someone who doesnt speak english so no need to bash them because they know little to none grammer anyways !!! ignore all the ignorence, about your question if you have missed your period, or some mild cramping extra discharge, or a big fat positive on ur pregnancy test so good luck!!! baby dust to you an (hopefully you aint like 12) wANTING to be pregnant!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Anon revise your grammar again and re post the question so we can understand what you are asking so we can help you with your question. I agree with OHMAMA213 maybe ANON does not know how to speak English very well and writing it is just as difficult.
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• maybe she does know how to speak english, sometime we write so fast and dont reread or profread what we wrote.
    Anonymous

• Please rephrase that question.
    Maybe I can translate....What would you know if you were pregnant? Maybe that's it.
    If that is the correct question I believe the absence of a cycle would be the most apparent sign. That and the swelling belly that looks like you got stung by a flock of bees.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2009