crappy day

i feel alful to day and it not even 11:00 i feel likeim going to throw up and i have a bad headach does any body else haveing a bad day

angel_megan

Asked by angel_megan at 11:26 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ya its likkee 830 here and i am sick to my stomach, heartburn and in pain lol im 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant but i still feel like crap lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• im not pregant but i feel like that for the past 2 days sick to my stomach and haveing to jump up and run to the bath room it sucks
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 11:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• its 1033 here and i didn't get much sleep so i am in a daze still..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Not pregnant or sick but have a new puppy in the house...Ugh! I hate it. The dog won't walk ANYWHERE and he was chewing on some cable that is connected to our house. Don't know what it goes to so I decided to bring him inside but I had to pick him up. Put him on the floor right inside the house, thinking he would walk, nope and I trip over him and hit the door. I'm in pain now. Not even ten here...
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2009