Please send me some baby dust!!!!!

So my husband and I have been ttc #3 for close to a year now, and we are once again playing the waiting game. I'm due to start next week, and have been going to the bathroom a lot, have very sore breasts, feeling dizzy, and sick to my stomach. I did have some very light bleeding a short while ago that was unusual and lasted a day but was hardly noticeable. I will be testing in about a week and I'm hoping for the best. Please send me lost of luck and some baby dust

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sending baby dust your way!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:29 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X1000000000000
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 11:30 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I hate to be the bearer of possible bad news, but I have been going thorough the same exact thing you are experiencing. My cycle is due next week and I have extremely sore breast, urinating a lot, sick to stomach(due to anxiety) but I began spotting yesterday( which I tend to do a week before cycle) So I know It is not my time this month. Stay positive and I hope that I am wrong because I know how much trying to conceive a baby is very stressful and you want to hold on to every little possible symptom that you think are signs. Good Luck and I hope I am  wrong...

good luck

Anonymous

• I think whoever sends out the baby dust has our addresses wrong.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 12:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• BABY DUST COMING YOUR WAY
    MommyMommy25

Answer by MommyMommy25 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2009