How many true socialists voted for Obama?

I sure as hell didn't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You won't get many people to admit that they are socialists.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Are you a Socialist? Was the 2008 candidate Brian Moore? I am a Democrat, I voted for Obama.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I voted for Obama, I am not a socialist.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I took a 5 question quiz thing that claimed I was half socialist... Who knew in 5 questions the internet could tell me my personal stance. Haha.

Btw- I voted McCain baby.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• How deluded.................................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You are EXCELLENT for comic relief! Grace, not the OP.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I am a Socialist. I worked with the Brian Moore campaign but eventually I ended up voting for Obama. I did this in part because Indiana wound up being a battleground state and in part because Moore was not on the ballot in Indiana and Write-In vote are not counted in Indiana.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 12:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• as if the op is proving a thing lol.Oh and look we actually have one that admits it and she did indeed vote for Obama.I think there are plenty who would just fall right in with a socialist though eventhough they never claimed to be one themselves.
    Anonymous

• OH NOOOOOOES!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!! 1 person admitted to voting for Obama ONLY because in her state the guy she wanted wasn't on the ballot.

I voted Obama for 2 main reasons and I am not a socialist.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 1:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• My mil, fil and my husbands entire family are members of the Socialist Party. They voted for Obama. They are happy with him so far but feel he is not getting the socialist aspects of his agenda done quickly enough. They want complete government take over of all banks, companies, hospitals and pretty much everything. They want everyone's pay to be assigned to them by the Government. It is really crazy what they want. Seems Obama is close to what they believe. I am a Libertarian and they hate me.

I am for liberty for all and tiny government. We don't hang out.lol

Anonymous