Vitamin side-affects anyone?

So I told my Doctor about the awful nausia and just all over body aches that I get when I take my daily prenatal vitamin. Somedays it gets pretty bad and I usually get so ill I fall asleep and don't come to till several hours later.

I was told to take them at night so I slept through this anyway :(
Also I was told that I'm anemic- and that I needed to add 2-3 iron pills along w/ my vitamin everyday...
Since doing that- I HAVE FELT LIKE WONDERWOMAN! Its really freaky and amazing :)

MssBlckEyeliner

Asked by MssBlckEyeliner at 11:33 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup, I was just like you. I had to take my prenatals right before falling asleep (as in, already laying in bed awhile, starting to drift off) so I would sleep through the nausea. The iron made a big difference in my energy level.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• yeah when i took them in the morning i felt horrible all day.... just stick to taking them at bed time!
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 11:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i couldnt take prenatels this time they just made me to sick . lol even before bed . i take those flinstones lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Make sure with the extra iron that you are drinking LOTS of water, or you will be in danger of some pretty bad constipation :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I had to do the flinstones too...
    Anonymous