Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this crazyness needs to end!

when ever my environment (house, outside) gets dry and/or cold my whole right side of my head aches from my temple, along through my ear, to down my jaw and into my neck. I don't have a stuffy nose or sore throat. anti-biotics haven't done anything and my doctors are just as miffed as I am. any one got any ideas on WTH is going on?


Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • You may go and ask your dentist if they can do a panoramic xray. It may reveal an infection hidden. I do agree withthe chiropractor. The dentist can forward your xray to your doctor if it is a sinus infection, but if it is a mouth abcess the dentist/oral surgeon needs to open it and drain it so it can heal.
    It could be a lot of things. Have you heard of Trigeminal neuropathy? Look into that to see if it fits your symptoms. Just some ideas. I am not sure if everything is spelled correctly. Sorry. :) Hope you feel better.

    Answer by SusieD250 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

  • Have you tried a neti pot? Have you had a sinus xray?

    Answer by SusieD250 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

  • Have you seen a Chiropractor yet? A lot of pains in many different places can simply be adjusted by a Chiropractor, such as head aches. I use to work for a Chiropractor so I am a definate believer in how good adjustment can make you feel. I suggest finding a Chiropractor that uses a ProAdjusting machine. This is a high tech way of adjusting the body and spine with out them actually manually adjusting you.

    Answer by KadensMom907 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

  • I've never heard of a neti pot. I'm going to have to Google it. I haven't had any X-rays. maybe I should ask about that.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

  • What's a netti pot? I had similar pain and had a bad tooth that infected into my jaw. Sounds like you should see an oral surgeon or head neck doctor. I know for dental problems penicillan is usually stronger than tetracycline. Try an oral surgeon!! Jaw pain in horrific!!! I'm sorry mama!

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

  • my insurance doesn't cover chiropractors unfortunately and paying out of pocket isn't in the budget =(

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

  • You could have allergies or a sinus infection. Try a vaporizer when you sleep. i have allergies and it helps, I also take Zyrtex D twice a day.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

Next question in Health
sore muscles