I AM LOSING TO MUCH WEIGHT?

I started dieting and workinout about 2 months ago and i did it to start toning up but i have lost over 25 pounds now and i am so skinny. I have lost all my cuves and i just need help with trying to get my curves back but still being able to be heathy and workout! Please help I love workinout and being Healthy but i still wanna be sexy and have curves!! An suggestions?

Siahsmama

Asked by Siahsmama at 11:47 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• im jealous!!!What is your dieting secret?!lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 11:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I am also wondering? lol
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Are you using weight training as part of your exercise program? If not, do that! It will NOT give you man-muscles but it will do things like giving your thighs and calves curves, amplifying your bustline by lifting the pectoral muscles that are underneath your breasts, making them appear larger and firmer, and giving your shoulder's that sexy little Linda Hamilton "cut". Try it!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Honey, be thankful...I wish I had that problem !!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2009