Losing 2 much weight?

I started dieting and workinout about 2 months ago and i did it to start toning up but i have lost over 25 pounds now and i am so skinny. I have lost all my cuves and i just need help with trying to get my curves back but still being able to be heathy and workout! Please help I love workinout and being Healthy but i still wanna be sexy and have curves!! An suggestions?

Siahsmama

Asked by Siahsmama at 11:48 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Add a couple more carbs to your every day diet.
    and damn i wish i had that problem.
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 1:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I too have lost alot of weight unfortunately I lost my Butt and Breasts too ,I wish I was curvy again ,But when I was curvy I looked fat ,So I dont know what to do ,People like me thin and big , I would suggest massive carbs and if that doesnt work get weight gain its a powder it has massive calories and I guess you can gain weight I dont use it , But I hear it works good .
    Anonymous