Losing 2 much weight?

I started dieting and workinout about 2 months ago and i did it to start toning up but i have lost over 25 pounds now and i am so skinny. I have lost all my cuves and i just need help with trying to get my curves back but still being able to be heathy and workout! Please help I love workinout and being Healthy but i still wanna be sexy and have curves!! An suggestions?

Siahsmama

Asked by Siahsmama at 11:49 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Health

• Eat regular food but still work out .Good for you in loosing all that weight .there are special excersises that only target sertin muscles .Good luck you go girlbarbecuing

hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Wow I wish I had your problem lol!! maybe work on toning the areas you want curves, and they will build back up it sounds like uv lost some muscle tone with your weightloss!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2009