• In the Spotlight:

Diet Pills?

which ones do u take? i just wanna boost my weight loss a bit for spring n summer time ty!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• hydroxycut max
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 11:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Personally, if I were going to take a diet pill, I would take Alli. It's the only one aproved by the FDA. The other diet pills may have harmful sideffects, cause death, hairloss, that sort of thing. Plus, if you read the small print on the label most diet pills say that they only help you lose an average of 3 or so pounds when you take it for 8 weeks. It's in the ads in the small print as well.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 1:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I've taken Alli and hate the grease farts.
    Anonymous

• Good Question..I'm even trying prescription diet pills, and I still can't lose a pound....ugh!!!!!
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I used to take Phentermine and Phendimetrazine, both from a local weight loss clinic. They worked great for me. If I can't get these last 10 pounds gone I might have to spend the money and get them again. When I was on them I was also on a 800-1100 calorie diet. Taking the bills made it so easy to stay within that range. If you are serious about wanting diet pills just about every city has some sort of weight loss clinic that offers them. Usually about 65.00 a bottle.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• ive been taking alli for 2 months and so far i think i'm ok with the results.
    mcoche08

Answer by mcoche08 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Try appetrim + or appetrim, email me and I'll tell you how you can get it sdwalker@texoma.net
    sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 1:32 AM on Apr. 16, 2009