Have you cheated, and why?

I keep having the weirdest dreams about being with other guys, not just sexually but emotionally too. Makes me miss how fun single life was, ugh..

I just wanna know how many of you actually have crossed the line and why you did it....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Never cheated. I think we all have feelings of what if we were single from time to time. Those who act on it only cause hurt and destroy lives.

My dad is paying for his infedelity to my mom. The woman he left her for emptied their joint accounts taking nearly 500k from him. She hopped on a plane with her new boyfriend and he was in shock. He called me last night and said Karma bit him hard for what he did to my mom. He thankfully had 2 million in assets she could not touch. When they went to divorce court she tried to get it all but only got another 500k. It still hurt since it is all he has since his business went under.

My mom was there for him as was her new husband. My dad said he should have not dwelled on what ifs and lived in the here and now with my mom. He would be a much wealthier man now and happily married to my very nice and very beautiful mom. Those who cheat do pay for it later.
    Anonymous

• Yes I have, It was a bad cycle with my ex husband and I he started out doing it and before i knew it we were both doing it!! I never felt bad about it till now and realize its something that i wish that i could take back about myself. My now SO works so much and is really mean at times but I do love him with all my heart and i would never ever cheat on him, id leave him if i ever seriously thought i could be capeable of doing it. But the thoughts do go through my head still I just want someone to talk to and someone to tell me they want me and that im attractive.... the things that I dont get from him im tempted to look for elsewhere but have never and will never act on them!! its not a fun life to live when your hiding a part of it!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I cheated on a BF when I was in my 20's...
    Stupid move...it took me over 2 years to just forgive myself...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have thought about cheating. I found out awhile back he cheated on me and its not the same. He is again staying late at work and cell is off. I have that same feeling. Im sick of it and i have been talking to someone from the school and he asked if i want to go for coffee. Ive watched enough Desperate Housewives to know what "coffee" means lol. I just want to be wanted again as a woman but to break what i vowed to him even though he did it. I dont know.
    lkn4mynoah

Answer by lkn4mynoah at 12:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have not (except in my mind) and will not.
    Anonymous

• I cheated on my ex husband unfortunatly. He wouldn't have sex with me for a whole year no matter how much I tried to seduce him....A friend of mine came me the love and attention I was not getting from my marriage. I regret that I cheated but not the lesson. I will never cheat again
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009