• In the Spotlight:

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR FERTILE I HAD A PERIOD 1-2 WEEKS AGO AM I FERTILE ENOUGHT TO GET PREGNANT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Im going to give you the same advice somebody gave me on here and it is to go to www.yourdays.com and it will compute when you are most fertile each month. GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous

• You are the most fertile when you have slippery, eggwhite cervical mucus that oftentimes stretches. You can do the calendars online, which is a tool that can help, but unless you know your exact cycle ( how long your luteal phase is, etc) they can often times be inaccurate. Judge by your cervical mucus and listen to your body, which does not necessarily coincide with the calendar. Without fertile cervical mucus, sperm can die within hours. I suggest reading " Taking Charge of your fertility" by Toni Weschler.
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 12:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• IT AMAZES ME HOW DUMB SOME OF YOU WOMEN ARE TO YOUR OWN BODY. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF SOMETHING CALLED RESEARCH.
    Anonymous

• ANONYMOUS-it amazes me to how dumb you are to say something like trhat and only post anonymous!
    OP-IF YOUR A REGULAR THEN CHART IT ONLINE IF NOT THEN I AGREE W THE SECOND POST
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 10:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• What? Why would you say how dumb people are? There just trying to help
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• is your cycle normal? (every 28 days) if so count 14 days from the first day of your last pd and just to be safe...have as much sex as u can 3 days before that day, and 3 days after!!! good luck!!!
    destiny00843

Answer by destiny00843 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• http://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/
    ashleylove23

Answer by ashleylove23 at 3:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2009