baby names

just found out yesterday morning that I am having another boy. we dont have names picked yet, but, so far I like;

Barron

Deacon

Wyatt

Rhett

Logan

Lane

Tex (theres a story with this one, my father in law had a set of twin brothers, steve and Tex. Tex was killed when he was fed ground up glass at 4 years old by another child, and Steve died at 17 in a car wreck. my husband is named after the one that was killed in the wreck, so, I thought it might be neat to name our son after the other twin, what do yall think?)

my 19 month old son's name is Ethan Cole, and we call him Boogie

Steph_reynolds

Asked by Steph_reynolds at 12:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I love the name Logan!!
    Anonymous

• Aww that story is sweet I like Tex. You could even give it as a middle name and call him Tex.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Those are all cool, what about: Lucky, Sheldon, Dax, you could put them all in a hat and pull one out.. Thats what i would do.. My boys names where pickd before they were.. LOL I have "Dude"(an yes thats his real name) and "JB"(jesse burl)..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have a friend whos baby's name is Deacon...it's a really cute name but I really like the idea of using Tex. My husband's step father, Jim who was a lot like a father figure to him died of cancer a few years ago and we say that if we have another boy one day we're going to name him Ryland James. I just like Ryland because of how unique it is. My 1 month old is Aiden Dean (Dean is Dad's name) and I thought Aiden was a unique name but I hear it EVERYWHERE!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I like the story for Tex, and it is nice to have a reason behind a name. Just looking at the names I really like Wyatt. I think brothers named Wyatt and Ethan is really cute :-)
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I like Logan, but I'm a fan of Tex as a middle name.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 1:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Logan Tex sounds great to me
    Anonymous

• so, i was just glancing through my old questions, and found this, lol
    we ended up naming him Brody Tex
    Steph_reynolds

Answer by Steph_reynolds at 1:22 AM on Jun. 4, 2010