If your not ashamed of your answer, why do you put it Anonymously??

Some people say things that are very clear and other people should respect their honesty, but they put it as annymous, Why? I really don't understand that.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• idk . lol maybe they are ashamed .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I don't!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• to make you ask questions like this one :)
    Anonymous

• I don't get the anonymous crap either

hush84

Answer by hush84 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I get the whole anonymous thing for embarassing questions (especially if you have friends on here that can read them)... but questions are just opinions that people shouldn't hide.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I sometimes post anon if I am writing it during a break. Even though we are allowed breaks you never know if the answers show up the right time. Also when I post my name tons of at home scammers would email me. Just because I post asking about college grants does not mean I want to hear about a home based business so I don't have to worry about how to pay for college. So mainly to avoid stalkers.
    Anonymous

• The real question is - why do you care? Why did you even notice that it was anonymous?

...because you wanted to see who they were!  You're a potential stalker, and I will have none of that. 

I always answer anon because if I so happen to disagree with someone, there is a chance they will cyberstalk and/or harass me.  No thanks.

Anonymous

• what kinda creeps me out is the ppl so desperate to know who is asking questions or answering them, especially if the response is not rude...I mean these curious ppl seem like busy bodies to me an I'm glad I don't know them in real life. eeeugh

Anonymous

• I never do. That's the good thing about becoming an old lady. You can pretty much get away with speaking your mind.
    casseopeia

Answer by casseopeia at 12:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I agree with the 2 above anons
    Anonymous