need stuff

if anyone has baby boy stuff and dont need it anymoer can i have it plz i have nothing for my baby im young and need help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to freecycle.org you can get free stuff from people inyour town.
    Anonymous

• i wish i could help but my baby stuff from my son went to people years ago .
    try getting in touch with catholic charities they help people out with clothes and stuff .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• try going to freecycle.org and also craigslist.org in your area its where i got 90% of my baby items for free including my crib and changing table people are always offering free items too keep them from land fills and too help out others good luck
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• You can also check out yard sales (coming into that season!) and thrift stores for some good finds. Just be sure to wash anything you can. Definitely look into charities. A lot of them collect things from people, like baby clothes and toys.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2009