What do you think makes your DH/SO different from all the others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• He loves me. That is what makes him different from all the others. Not to mention that he is a great guy who will treat a woman the way that she deserves to be treated.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• That he can put up with me..*laughs* honestly. That he loves me unconditionally.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• He's all mine!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 12:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• He is just like me inside.....
    Same moral, wants, desires, cares, the list goes on and on...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• He absolutely adores me and anytime I share a story about him to my female friends, they all say something along the lines of "Aww can I have him." Or "Does he have a brother I could steal". He is the man that reminded me that I more than a mother. That I am a woman and that sometimes I need help remembering that there is more to me than just being a mother. And most of the time, he is really really funny.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• He's sooooo patient and hardly ever gets upset. He supports anything & everything I do.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I have never experience the love and affection my fiance gives me from any other man I know. He is kind hearted, loving to me and my children, affectionate, and always worried if he is making me happy everyday. Especially of all he tells me how much he loves me every chance he gets and even when he is half asleep.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• he would rather spend a night watching movies with me than go drink with his buddies. How playing cards with family is more fun to him than bar hopping. He wants to do everything with me and makes plans with me. He is not afraid to kiss me and hold me in front of his guy friends...he tells me he loves me all the time..just because. He is open about his feelings and sensitive to mine....he is a wonderful man and I am lucky to have him
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• He loves me for who I am, he is the most caring, sweet, senstive (most of the time, lol), not to mention handsomest guy I know. And to top it all off, he's my best friend. Oh, and he LOVES to spoil me by buying me gifts, giving me back rubs, etc. :) What more could a girl ask for?
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 12:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• He's the perfect ying to my yang.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2009