During Pregnancy, Did anything happen to your butt? (This is TMI, but idk what it is)

I used to have a cute little bum hole! now i got this large lump on it! like..im not sure if its just a large lump of regular skin..but ive NEVER EVER had this happen to me...EVER..

Everytime i poop, it gets worse! a few weeks ago it was tiny! and when i was in the shower cleaning myself, i wanted to make sure it went away and instead of going away, it got HUGE!!

I dont believe its a hemmriod...theres no veins, no blood, i dont have blood when i poop..its just a huge lump...when i touch it it hurts..but idk what it is..

Anyone have any idea's? im sorry if it was TMI... =(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol could be a hemmroid . id ask your dr about it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• lol i was thinking a tumor? im always worrying that maybe im not pregnant..what if i just have a huge tumor growing in me..lol.. xD im still in denial that im pregnant lol =X
    Anonymous

• its not TMI, it happens, its totally normal, check with your doctor if you just want to be safe though.

and it could still be a hemmroid, i had the same thing happen to me. i had my son 2 months ago and its still there. hemmroids arent always painful and dont always bleed.
    Anonymous

• ooooo well ive used "tucks" to get rid of hemmriods, but it still wont go away...so...its weird
    Anonymous

• It is SOOO a hemmroid. You don't have to bleed...and it is one giant vein that is all blown up. Tucks wont make them go away, it will just make it feel better. Here is a link to pics (if you can stomach them) Some are really severe, some are not, check and compare...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Oh yes, my son ruinied my butt hole too lol. I have more then one. for relief sit in a hot tub. Mine never went away but you can have them removed after the pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I really think it's a hemmroid. . .
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Sorry...forgot the link:

http://www.hemorrhoidshemroids.com/real-photo-picture-of-hemroids-hemorrhoids.html
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2009