Are there any Moms in Kentucky, near Bowling Green, who would like to make a new friend?

I enjoy antiquing, consignment shopping, art shows, art galleries, flea markets, amoung other things. I'm white, not prejudice, 46 years old, would enjoy a friend any age, a Scorpio, not rich, and lonely! Get back to me! Thanks, Debi270

Debi270

Asked by Debi270 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know but you can do a search under "Mom Search" (in the "Moms" tab). You can get pretty specific in your search too. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• HI Debi270,

You may want to do a search to find moms in your area. To find moms by zip code, click on the "more search options" link underneath the search box. You will be brought to a page with Zip Code search available on the left side.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2009